Skip to content


Before you sell, transfer ownership, or re-register your vehicle for the road, it will need to be deemed roadworthy by a VicRoads-licensed vehicle tester.

The experienced team at Ringwood Automatics can conduct roadworthy inspections on all makes and models of passenger and light commercial vehicles, after which you’ll be issued with either a list of repairs that need to be made, or a Roadworthy Certificate, with which you can proceed with your sale or trade, for which you may also require a completed Transfer of Registration form. You can find this form on the VicRoads website.